Job Type: Contract, Part-Time
Job Location: Virtual/Remote
Sisters in Synergy is looking for aspiring future leaders looking for industry experience managing and international organization.
If you enjoy building relationships, investing in people and you are passionate about leadership, this position could be for you! We are looking to cultivate tomorrow's leaders through hands-on experience.
Sisters in Synergy is a division of Laquise Enterprises, Inc., a black-owned woman-owned company. We are looking to develop tomorrow's leaders by nurturing top talent. This role is perfect for you if you:
- have a stellar work ethic
- have a “can do” attitude
- have notable professionalism
- live in integrity and confident in their abilities
- have a growth mindset and you never stop learning!
The success of Sisters in Synergy is based on the success of our team members. While challenging, this will not only be an enjoyable and rewarding opportunity, but one you will thrive in.
Leadership Development Program Interns will work directly with industry-leading professionals that are enrolled in Sisters in Synergy programs.
If you’re still reading, you may just be the right candidate for the job!
Responsibilities:- Assist in onboarding new members as needed; ensure that members are advancing through the frameworks successfully.
- Connect with members and track KPI’s (key performance indicators) to generate reports.
- Provide daily support to our members with via customer support channels and Facebook groups.
- Drive your own learning and learn quickly. Once you’re fully up to speed, you’ll be responsible for your own group of up to 50 members.
- Work cross-functionally with the team to create and execute various internal projects.
- Contribute to the execution and client experience of multiple live and virtual events.
- Effectively enroll new owners into our outcome-focused coaching program.
You will learn how to:- Maintain and submit member profiles documenting member’s progress through the program.
- Encourage and record member engagement to a 75% success rate in course participation and other initiatives.
- Generate clear and concise reports around KPI’s (key performance indicators) as requested.
- Manage online marketing, including paid traffic, social media marketing, and copywriting.
- Develop strong communication skills and attention to detail — you listen and respond to your fellow team members and our members with a high level of emotional intelligence.
- Manage digital native applications including: G-Suite (Google Docs, Sheets, Drive, and Calendar), Shopify, and Zoom. If you don’t know how to use a particular tool, you’re capable of learning quickly.
- Be able to work independently and remotely.
If this sounds like a Leadership Development Program you would enjoy, apply today!
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Salary:TBD per hour
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Experience: Computer skills: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Our mission is to:
- promote human rights through civic engagement,
- promote generational wealth through economic empowerment,
- promote holistic health of the mind, body and soul,
- promote cultural awareness of the African diaspora,
- promote lifetime learning, and
- promote community building through Ubuntu principles.
We value integrity, self-sufficiency, respect and accountability.
Our colors are Passionate Purple and Goddess Gold. Purple is representative of our feminine power and gold is representative of our royalty.
Through the combination of these colors, we tap into our feminine power to change the world.
Here is an opportunity to help mentor women. Help with career advice, interview preparation, and more.Register Now
Here is an opportunity to train the brightest minds who are interested in tech or ready to learn a new tech skill to elevate their career.Register now